We've been dedicated to providing professional lawn care to the local community since 1972--and we believe a lush, vibrant lawn is the highlight of any home. We've spent decades perfecting the best lawn care services for the Tennessee climate while simultaneously providing excellent customer service to our loyal customers.
Because of our strong commitment to education, our technicians receive continuous training to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and methods in the industry. From your first contact through every additional visit, you’ll deal with someone who lives in the area and understands just what your lawn needs to look spectacular.
We offer our lawn care services in over 12 markets, including:
- Nashville Lawn Care
- Memphis Lawn Care
- Brentwood Lawn Care
- Franklin Lawn Care
- Southaven Lawn Care
- Cordova Lawn Care
- Germantown Lawn Care
- Collierville Lawn Care
- Belle Meade Lawn Care
- Green Hills Lawn Care
- Spring Hill Lawn Care
- Mt. Juliet Lawn Care
- Barlett Lawn Care
- Lakeland Lawn Care
- Arlington Lawn Care
- Olive Branch Lawn Care
- And more!
A Beautiful Yard Year-Round
At Southern Spray, our experienced technicians will customize your lawn care services to the specific needs of your lawn, in order to promote and maintain healthy growth. What’s more, for your peace of mind, our high-quality products are regulated by the EPA and are safe for both children and pets. We strive to provide the most hassle-free experience possible. You don't even have to be home for our treatments!
When you sign up for our yearly lawn care package, we'll visit your home every 5-7 weeks to deliver the following applications:
- Pre and post-emergent weed control
- Lawn fertilization
- Spot treatments for weed
- Lime applications
- Aeration and seeding if needed
- And much more!
Comprehensive Defense Against Lawn Disease
Brown patches popping up on your grass is a common form of lawn disease that can quickly destroy a beautiful lawn. Fortunately, with 45+ years of experience in lawn care, our team at Southern Spray has the knowledge needed to identify the most common causes of lawn disease and to help you defeat them.
Common causes of brown patch lawn disease include:
- Poor soil: When your soil quality decreases, the only solution is aeration—which Southern Spray can help you with our quality aeration services!
- Pets: Animal urine can cause damage to your lawn. Watering the grass after your pet goes to the bathroom can wash away excess nitrogen that damages your grass.
- Shade: Brown patch loves the shade, so proper tree and shrub care is essential to make sure your ornamentals aren’t damaging your lawn.
- Fertilizers: Bad fertilizers can damage your lawn and cause more harm than good—with Southern Spray, we’ll determine the best fertilizer to suit your lawns needs without causing damage in the process.
- Standing water: Incorrect watering techniques can increase the likelihood of brown patch developing on your lawn.
- Leaves: Fallen leaves can grow fungi that lead to brown patch, so proper lawn maintenance is essential to preventing lawn disease.
Defense Against Brown Patch
Our local lawn care professionals are experts when it comes to brown patch in your lawn. This disease is caused by a fungus that attacks cool-season grasses across the United States. This disease causes your lawn to look brown, dull, and dying all-year-round. Contact our local lawn care experts for help fighting brown patch in your yard.
Results You Can Trust—Guaranteed!
Unlike big lawn care chains, Southern Spray proudly provides personalized care to our fellow neighbors and friends in the community. Our courteous technicians will keep you informed every step of the way and answer all of your questions. After all, communication is the key to effective service. We are so confident in our treatments that we stand behind them 100%. If you still see weeds within 30 days after we treat your lawn, we will come back to spray free of charge!
Learn more about our lawn care packages in Nashville and Memphis now!