Here at Southern Spray, we are dedicated to providing quality services--and have been since our early days in business in 1972. Our highly-trained technicians will treat your yard meticulously, paying special attention to areas that can be populated, such as trees and shrubs, plant beds, and wooded backyard areas. The spray that we employ acts as a protective coating to rid your yard of fleas and ticks--and to keep them from coming back, ensuring your family’s safety all year-round.
We offer our flea and tick control in the following areas:
- Nashville Flea & Tick Control
- Brentwood Flea & Tick Control
- Franklin Flea & Tick Control
- Belle Meade Flea & Tick Control
- Green Hills Flea & Tick Control
- Spring Hill Flea & Tick Control
- Mt. Juliet Flea & Tick Control
- And more!
Protect Your Family
Because fleas and ticks can spread diseases in both humans and animals, it’s important your yard is protected. Fleas and ticks are responsible for transmitting dangerous diseases such as:
- Lyme disease: bacteria that is transmitted by tick bites.
- Tapeworms: worms that can be transmitted by ingesting fleas during grooming.
- Bartonella: bacterial parasites that are transmitted through flea or tick bites.
Your Satisfaction is Our Guarantee
You can count on the experts at Southern Spray to give you the pest-free yard your family deserves. As a family-owned business, we proudly provide personalized care to our customers in Tennessee. Our flea and tick control is designed to eradicate these pesky insects fast. With our great results, you'll enjoy hanging out in your yard more than ever!
Our flea and tick services include:
- Two applications or less to control fleas and ticks
- Targeted applications
- Reasonable rates
- Convenient scheduling