What service are you looking for today?
Between varying pH levels, different grass varieties, seasonal shifts in sun exposure, temperature, and pests, there is no one-size-fits-all solution to a dull lawn—that’s why our lawn care technicians in the Memphis area are custom-tailored to your yard's exact needs, using EPA-approved products to promote and maintain healthy growth for your yard no matter what it needs!
When you partner with us for your lawn care in Bartlett, you can expect:
- Pre and post-emergent weed control
- Lawn fertilization
- Spot treatments for persistent weeds
- Lime applications
- And more!
Tennessee weather can be tough on turf, causing unsightly bald spots and patchy coverage that detracts from the beauty of your home. Luckily, Southern Spray is here to help! Our aeration in Bartlett is designed to keep your lawn looking lush and healthy, decompacting your yard’s thatch buildup to increase water and sun exposure, and help your lawn get the nutrients it needs to thrive! Our aeration is completed in March, April, and May in order for maximized benefits.
Our aeration in Bartlett is ideal for lawns dealing with a variety of problems, including:
- Compacted soil
- Poor drainage
- Worn out patches of grass
- Damaged turf
- Patchy spots caused by over-walked paths, construction traffic, or other heavy use
If your lawn is looking lackluster with brown patches, spongy turf, or is thinning, the culprit might be grubs. Grubs are beetle larvae that bury themselves underground and feed on grass roots, tearing up your yard in the process. They also attract wildlife such as raccoons, moles, and birds that do further damage while looking for their next meal. To save your lawn, you need grub control in Bartlett. Our lawn care experts will carefully treat your property, getting rid of grubs and making your grass even healthier than before.
Unbeatable Customer Service
When you choose Southern Spray, you’re choosing a company that’s always willing to go above and beyond. Not only do we provide the best customer service possible, we also use advanced products and techniques to give you reliable, effective relief from grubs. By partnering with us for grub control in Bartlett, you can expect:
- Flexible appointments that work with your busy schedule
- Honest, open communication that always keeps you in the loop.
- Strategic application of granular insecticides by experienced technicians
- Free re-treatments as needed within 30 days of your initial service
Trees and shrubs are a big investment for your home: they add beauty, shade, and can even increase your property’s value and curb appeal! You’ll want to protect these investments from anything nature might throw their way, like pests, diseases, and changing weather conditions. When you need help with tree and shrub care in Bartlett, look no further than the experts from Southern Spray.
Our tree care services include a wide variety of treatments tailored towards helping your trees and shrubs look their very best, including:
- Dormant oil applications to combat overwintering pests and fungi.
- Pre-emergent spray for weed control around trees and shrubs.
- Fungicide and insect control to prevent pests from wreaking havoc on your plants.
- Disease prevention and treatment to protect your trees and shrubs.
- Regular fertilization to make sure your plants have all the nutrients they need.
New Memphis area customers can save $20 on your first treatment when you sign up for our yearly tree and shrub care program. Fill out our contact form to get a free quote on tree and shrub care, and new clients can also save 5% on all their services when they prepay!
As a locally owned and operated lawn care company in Bartlett, we treat all of our customers like family—that means giving you the best service and the best results, no matter what! If you see weeds pop up in your lawn within 30 days of treatment, we’ll send one of our skilled technicians back to re-treat for free! That’s service you can count on!