What service are you looking for today?
Between varying pH levels, different grass varieties, seasonal shifts in sun exposure, temperature, and pests, there is no one-size-fits-all solution to a dull lawn—that’s why our lawn care in Bartlett is custom-tailored to your yards exact needs, using EPA-approved products to promote and maintain healthy growth for your yard no matter what it needs!
When you partner with us for your lawn care in Bartlett, you can expect:
- Pre and post-emergent weed control
- Lawn fertilization
- Spot treatments for persistent weeds
- Lime applications
- And more!
Tennessee weather can be tough on turf, causing unsightly bald spots and patchy coverage that detracts from the beauty of your home. Luckily, Southern Spray is here to help! Our aeration in Bartlett is designed to keep your lawn looking lush and healthy, decompacting your yard’s thatch buildup to increase water and sun exposure, and help your lawn get the nutrients it needs to thrive! Our aeration is completed in March, April, and May in order for maximized benefits.
Our aeration in Bartlett is ideal for lawns dealing with a variety of problems, including:
- Compacted soil
- Poor drainage
- Worn out patches of grass
- Damaged turf
- Patchy spots caused by over-walked paths, construction traffic, or other heavy use
If your lawn is looking lackluster with brown patches, spongy turf, or is thinning, the culprit might be grubs. Grubs are beetle larvae that bury themselves underground and feed on grass roots, tearing up your yard in the process. They also attract wildlife such as raccoon, moles, and birds that do further damage while looking for their next meal. To save your lawn, you need grub control in Bartlett. Our lawn care experts will carefully treat your property, getting rid of grubs and making your grass even healthier than before.
Unbeatable Customer Service
When you choose Southern Spray, you’re choosing a company that’s always willing to go above and beyond. Not only do we provide the best customer service possible, we also use advanced products and techniques to give you reliable, effective relief from grubs. By partnering with us for grub control in Bartlett, you can expect:
- Flexible appointments that work with your busy schedule
- Honest, open communication that always keeps you in the loop.
- Strategic application of granular insecticides by experienced technicians
- Free re-treatments as needed within 30 days of your initial service
If your lawn is looking a little plain, investing in ornamentals is a great way to pull your landscape together. However, tree and shrub care in Bartlett can be more challenging than you might think. These plants can fall victim to a range of diseases and pests, and keeping them lush and vibrant requires consistency and expertise.
50 Years of Tree and Shrub Care
Here at Southern Spray, we’ve been providing quality tree and shrub care with our lawn care services since 1972, meaning we’ve spent nearly 50 years perfecting our techniques. Our team of tree experts will provide tree and shrub care in Bartlett that can help you raise your property’s value by up to 20%! When you team up with us, you’ll receive the following:
- Oil spray to tackle fungus, pests, and other dangers.
- Pre-emergent weed spray to keep weeds at bay.
- Balanced seasonal fertilization for lustrous ornamentals.
- Gorgeous trees and shrubs!
Fleas and ticks are not only annoying, they also dangerous. These nuisances put you and your loved ones at risk for a variety of diseases, including Lyme disease and Bartonella, as well as tapeworms. Fortunately, our highly-trained lawn experts are here to help! Our flea and tick control in Bartlett will make your yard safe for the whole family, letting you enjoy your time outside without worry.
Flea and Tick Treatment to Keep Your Loved Ones Safe
Our expert lawn care technicians and exterminators are highly trained to take care of your flea and tick needs. With our flea and tick control in Bartlett you can expect:
- Flea and tick treatment that’s tailored to your yard’s unique needs and setup.
- Targeted applications in areas fleas and ticks hide, like trees, shrubs, plant beds, and wooded areas.
- A protective coating over your yard to eliminate fleas and ticks and keep them gone.
- Total control of fleas and ticks in just two applications or less.
As a locally owned and operated lawn care company in Bartlett, we treat all of our customers like family—that means giving you the best service and the best results, no matter what! If you see weeds pop up in your lawn within 30 days of treatment, we’ll send one of our skilled technicians back to re-treat for free! That’s service you can count on! We also offer services in the following locations: