Southern Spray is a family-owned business that has been caring for yards in the community since 1972. During that time, we've learned a lot about tree and shrub care in Tennessee and have perfected our ornamental care process. From season to season, we monitor and treat insect and disease activity, providing custom-blended fertilizer for improved growth, bloom potential, and general health.
Healthy Trees and Shrubs Throughout the Year
Our tree and shrub services include pre-emergents, fertilization, and more to give you healthy trees and shrubs throughout the year!
- Round 1 -- Early Season: dormant oil spray for control of over-wintering insects, eggs and fungal spores
- Round 2 -- Spring: pre-emergent spray to help control weeds in beds
- Round 3 -- Late Spring: disease and insect control
- Round 4 -- Early Summer: disease and insect control, and balanced fertilization
- Round 5 -- Summer: Disease and insect control
- Round 6 -- Late Summer: Disease and insect control, winter fertilization
- Round 7 -- Fall: Pre-emergent spray to help control weeds in beds
- Round 8 -- Winter: Dormant oil spray for control of over-wintering insects, eggs and spores
- Round 1 — Early Season: deep root fertilization for optimum plant health
- Round 2 — Spring: Insect and disease controls are selectively applied to protect against pathogens that occur at leaf break.
- Round 3 — Late Spring: Insect and disease controls are again applied for protection against invading early summer pests.
- Round 4 — Early Summer: A careful inspection and selective spray for mites, bagworms and lace bugs.
- Round 5 — Summer: The final fungicide and insecticide application for insects and diseases active in cooler weather.
- Round 6 — Fall: A balanced, 100% slow release granular fertilizer will be applied in order to winterize plants.
- Round 7 — Winter: Dormant oil spray to control over-wintering insects such as scale
Areas We Service in Tennessee
We provide tree and shrub care in: