What service are you looking for today?
Having a gorgeous lawn isn’t easy, and that’s why it’s been our mission to provide our customers with beautiful, healthy, and vibrant landscapes since we first started back in 1972. We have been giving happy customers gorgeous lawns for over four decades. With our expert technicians, customized lawn care regimens, and dedication to your satisfaction, you can rest assured that your lawn will look spectacular in every season.
Keep your lawn gorgeous year-round
It’s not enough to just achieve a beautiful lawn—we work hard to make sure that your landscape stays that way, regardless of the season. Our year-round treatments for lawn care in Olive Branch are applied only by our highly trained technicians and include essentials like:
- Fertilizer applications
- Weed control
- Disease control
- Lime applications
- And more!
Do you have lawn envy? Here at Southern Spray, we can help you return your lawn to its glory. We utilize aeration to provide direct access to the root system. This allows for nutrients, air, and water to be delivered to your grass during the long summer days. By partnering with us for aeration in Olive Branch, you can expect:
- Improved soil profile — the quality of your soil impacts the presence of grass. By improving the soil, we expect your grass to grow full and thick.
- Random follow-up visits to last in-between scheduled visits — we understand that you may need services before your next scheduled visit, which is why we are happy to work you into our schedule.
- Free follow-ups — we’ll provide free follow-ups after 30 days from your last regularly scheduled visit if needed.
Grubs are a common source of distress for homeowners in Tennessee. Usually the larvae of June Bugs, Japanese beetles, or other common types of yard beetle, these insects can greatly impact the health of your lawn. If you’re struggling with grubs, Southern Spray has your back. Since 1972, we have been providing quality grub control in Olive Branch to people just like you. Call today to learn how you can avoid the following problems caused by grubs:
- Brown patch
- Attracting moles which will burrow all through your lawn, causing more destruction
- Damage to your turf’s roots
- And more!
Fast & Effective Relief
Because they’re the first step in many beetles’ life cycles, once grubs have set up shop in your yard, they’ll continue to reproduce once they mature, and they’ll remain a nuisance to you and your lawn. They can even be a sign of moles or other creatures that could damage your lawn more! With Southern Spray, you can rest easy thanks to our Olive Branch grub control. We use granular insecticide to keep grubs gone throughout the growing season and to keep your lawn safe. Don’t let grubs destroy all the hard work you’ve put into your lawn! Contact us today, and one of our Olive Branch lawn technicians will be pleased to provide you with professional grub control!
A well-maintained landscape is noticeable, and its curb appeal adds value to your home—but it can be difficult to keep a well-manicured lawn year-round. We understand how busy life gets, so trust in our expertise! With over 40 years in the lawn care industry, Southern Spray is well-equipped to maintain the beauty of your landscape with quality tree and shrub care in Olive Branch.
Our Yearly Season-Specific Program
Maintaining your landscape is a much more involved process than one may think. Ornamentals require different care depending on the time of year. At Southern Spray, we want your lawn to look beautiful throughout each season, so our Olive Branch tree and shrub program is a unique, yearly maintenance program that gives your ornamentals the specific seasonal care it needs.
When you partner with Southern Spray for tree and shrub care in Olive Branch, your yearly program will consist of the following:
- Season-specific, balanced fertilization so your plants are receiving the specific nutrients they need for optimum growth.
- Disease and insect monitoring and control to protect against seasonal pests, fungi, and other harmful diseases.
- Pre-emergent spraying to protect against weed outbreaks in tree and garden beds.
- Mississippi-specific tree and shrub care to ensure we are protecting against common Mississippi pests, tree disease, and more!
Free Re-treatments for your Peace of Mind
Here at Southern Spray, we have over 45 years in the lawn care industry. We’re a family-owned business, and we strive to treat every lawn like our own. We are dedicated to providing quality customer service to those in our community. Our treatments are state-of-the-art, and our technicians stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest lawn care technology. We are so confident in our lawn care service in Olive Branch that we guarantee the satisfaction of each and every customer. If any of our treatments are unsuccessful, or if you see weeds pop up within 30 days of the last treatment we will come back and retreat your lawn free of charge!