What service are you looking for today?
With over 45 years of experience in the lawn care business, we know that the key to quality results is a customized lawn treatment plan. That’s why our lawn care in Arlington is designed specifically for your lawn and its needs, giving it exactly what it needs to look it’s best in every season. Our lawn care in Arlington is comprised of a variety of treatments designed to help your lawn thrive, including:
- Pre- and post-emergent weed control to prevent weeds from popping up
- Spot treatments to tackle weeds when they do
- Lime applications to help manage your soil’s pH
- Lawn fertilization to feed your lawn throughout the year
- And more!
Lawn Care From The Local Experts
Finding a lawn care company you can trust can be complicated, but with Southern Spray, it doesn't have to be. Our lawn care services in Arlington are designed to be user-friendly, pairing quality customer services with quality lawn care treatment results. When you partner with us as your go-to lawn care company in Arlington, you can also expect:
- A free estimate to give you an idea of what to expect before you sign on the dotted line
- EPA-approved treatments that are safe for use around children and pets
- Maintenance visits every 5-7 weeks, to keep your yard looking great all season long
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee which includes free retreatments for your lawn
Tennessee weather can do a number on your lawn, leaving it looking patchy, bare, and lackluster during certain times of the year. If your lawn is struggling to look its best despite ongoing care, our lawn care experts in Arlington know exactly what it takes to combat the hot summer months and bring your lawn back to life: lawn aeration in Arlington.
Get a Lush, Green Lawn of Your Dreams with Aeration
We perform soil aeration in March, April, and May to maximize results for your lawn in the Spring, when your yard most needs the increased root exposure and sunlight. Our lawn aeration in Arlington is the perfect way to restore your lush green lawn, and make your yard the envy of the neighborhood.
Grubs are one of your lawn’s unseen hazards. They are the larval stage of several different beetle species, live underground, and feed on grass roots which can cause patches of your lawn to die. The presence of grubs in your lawn can also attract moles and other burrowing animals, which can cause even further damage. A grub infestation in your yard can also foreshadow a beetle infestation later in the year.
Signs of grub activity under your lawn include:
- Thinning and yellowing patches of grass.
- Won’t respond to watering or fertilizers.
- Areas of loose, decaying grass.
- Increased activity from burrowing animals.
Advanced Grub Treatment Options for 50+ Years
When grubs make themselves under your lawn, it’s time for professional lawn care. At Southern Spray, our grub control in Arlington uses advanced treatment methods to kill any grubs currently snacking on your lawn and stops them from coming back. We’ve been providing lawn treatment in Arlington for nearly 50 years and, as a locally-owned and operated lawn care company, we offer personalized grub control services and a total satisfaction guarantee. With our experience and dedication to customer service, your lawn will be safe from grubs for good.