What service are you looking for today?
With over 45 years of experience in the lawn care business, we know that the key to quality results is a customized lawn treatment plan. That’s why our program in Arlington is designed specifically for your yard and its needs, giving it exactly what it takes to look its best in every season. Our lawn care program is comprised of a variety of treatments designed to help your grass thrive, including:
- Pre- and post-emergent weed control to prevent weeds from popping up
- Spot treatments to tackle weeds when they do
- Lime applications to help manage your soil’s pH
- Lawn fertilization to feed your grass throughout the year
- And more!
Lawn Care From The Local Experts
Finding a service company you can trust can be complicated, but with Southern Spray, it doesn't have to be. When you partner with us as your go-to lawn care company, you can also expect quality customer service paired with:
- A free estimate to give you an idea of what to expect before you sign on the dotted line
- EPA-approved treatments that are safe for use around children and pets
- Maintenance visits every 5-7 weeks, to keep your yard looking great all season long
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee which includes free retreatments for your turf
Tennessee weather can do a number on your lawn, leaving it looking patchy, bare, and lackluster during certain times of the year. If your turf is struggling to look its best despite ongoing care, our team of experts knows exactly what it takes to combat the hot summer months and bring your grass back to life—aeration!
Get a Lush, Green Lawn of Your Dreams with Aeration
We perform soil aeration in March, April, and May to maximize results for your turf in the Spring when your yard most needs the increased root exposure and sunlight. Our lawn aeration is the perfect way to restore your lush green grass and make your yard the envy of the neighborhood.
Grubs are one of your yard’s unseen hazards. They are the larval stage of several different beetle species, live underground, and feed on grassroots which can cause patches of your turf to die. The presence of grubs can also attract moles and other burrowing animals, which can cause even further damage. A grub infestation in your yard can also foreshadow a beetle infestation later in the year.
Signs of grub activity under your turf include:
- Thinning and yellowing patches of grass.
- Won’t respond to watering or fertilizers.
- Areas of loose, decaying grass.
- Increased activity from burrowing animals.
Advanced Grub Treatment Options for 50+ Years
When grubs make themselves at home, it’s time for professional lawn care. At Southern Spray, our grub control uses advanced treatment methods to kill any grubs currently snacking on your turf and stops them from coming back. We’ve been providing lawn treatments for nearly 50 years and, as a locally-owned and operated lawn care company, we offer personalized grub control services and a total satisfaction guarantee. With our experience and dedication to customer service, your grass will be safe from grubs for good.
Fleas and ticks are common backyard pests that are great at hiding, so they often go unnoticed until they start biting. Not only is a tick or flea bite annoying, but it can also put you at risk for illnesses like tapeworms, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, and Lyme disease. To protect your loved ones—trust our flea and tick control. We’ll remove unwanted pests, keep them from coming back, and help you safely enjoy your time outside.
When you choose our flea and tick control, you’ll receive:
- A thorough inspection to identify potential flea and tick hiding places, like tall grass or dense vegetation.
- Two spray treatments that eliminate existing pests while creating a protective coating to prevent them from returning.
- Convenient scheduling that works with your schedule, so you don’t have to worry about work or school getting in the way.
Whether it’s trees, shrubs, or both, we believe that the best way to protect your curb appeal is to make sure your plants are in excellent health! Southern Spray offers affordable tree and shrub care in Arlington to keep your landscape looking beautiful! Since 1972, we’ve perfected our ornamental care process and tailored it based on your location and needs.
Building your tree and shrubs’ natural defense against pests and disease is more than just applying fertilizer. Our tree and shrub care program includes:
- Pre-emergents, fertilizers, and more applied all year for a healthy landscape.
- Dormant oil sprays to provide insect control from pests such as aphids, spider mites, and scale.
- Organic root stimulator for strong, healthy roots.
- And more!