Our lawn care in Spring Hill is the best way to ensure a healthy, beautiful lawn. At Southern Spray, we provide comprehensive services that meet any lawn need. What service are you looking for today?
Lawn treatments in the Tennessee climate can be a tricky business. We've invested decades in developing the right blend of services to yield powerful results time and time again. Since 1972, our well-trained technicians have been providing professional lawn care in the Nashville area. Best of all, we only use family-friend products on your lawn!
Love Your Lawn Year-Round
With our year-round lawn care in Spring Hill, you can sit back and relax while we do all the work. Our Spring Hill lawn care technicians are dedicated to putting in the time, energy, and expertise your lawn needs every month of the year, including seasonal fertilization, lime treatments, and more!
Are you noticing dry patches and brown spots in your yard? Aeration and seeding in Spring Hill might just be your ticket to the lush and healthy lawn you’ve been trying to achieve. The aeration in Spring Hill process starts with pulling small plugs of soil out of your lawn, giving it room to breathe and get nutrients. During the seeding process, we will apply grass seed to help kick-start new growth. This process is one of the best ways to make a tired, exhausted, and haggard lawn into one that you can be proud to show off!
The benefits of this process are numerous, and include:
- Increased nutrient and moisture flow
- Breaking down of thatch buildup
- Improved oxygen exchange
- Stronger and faster growth
- A healthier, more beautiful lawn!
Lawn Seeding in Spring Hill
Here in Tennessee, it's important to find a local company that provides lawn seeding near you that understands the needs of your grasses. At Southern Spray, we have 50 years of experience providing lawn care to the Spring Hill, TN community-- so we know a thing or two! We seed at twice the rate of other companies, and only with the most high-quality seed available. Check out our aeration and seeding in Nashville and the surrounding area today.
Grub control may be your solution to mole patches or brown spots. While they are tiny, grubs can cause severe damage! Luckily for you, Southern Spray’s experts have the knowledge and experience to eliminate your grubs and restore your healthy green lawn. We offer quality grub treatment services in Spring Hill to quickly and effectively manage grub populations in your yard.
Our grub control in Spring Hill provides year-round protection from:
- Japanese beetle larvae
- June bug larvae
- And more!
Healthy trees and shrubs don’t just add good looks to your landscape—they also add monetary value to your home, too. With our customized treatments applied by our highly trained team, you can be sure that your trees and shrubs will be in great health all year long and will add value to your landscape year after year. Our tree services in Spring Hill will add value to your property!
Our year-round Spring Hill tree and shrub care includes:
- A deep root fertilizer for optimum plant health in early spring.
- Two insect and disease control applications in the spring and early summer to protect against pathogens that occur at leaf break.
- An inspection and selective spray for mites, bagworms, and lace bugs in the summer.
- A fungicide and insecticide treatment in the summer.
- A balanced, 100% slow-release granular fertilizer in the fall in order to winterize plants.
- A dormant oil spray in the winter to control overwintering insects.
Are fleas and ticks taking over your yard? Don't worry, we've got you covered! With Southern Spray's expert flea and tick control in Spring Hill, you can enjoy a pest-free yard and protect your family from dangerous diseases. With our treatment, you'll receive:
- Free quotes: We believe in transparency and giving you all the information upfront. Get a free quote for our flea and tick control services in Spring Hill.
- Targeted applications: Our specialized treatments are designed to specifically target fleas and ticks, ensuring quick and effective eradication.
- Convenient scheduling: We understand that your time is valuable. That's why we offer flexible scheduling options that work for you, making it easy to fit our services into your busy life.
- Protection from fleas and ticks: With our proven methods, you can say goodbye to those pesky pests. Enjoy a flea-free and tick-free yard, giving you and your family peace of mind.
Don't let lawn disease damage your beautiful yard any longer. Trust the experts at Southern Spray to get rid of lawn diseases and restore the health and vitality of your lawn. Contact us today to learn more about our lawn disease control service in Spring Hill and take the first step towards a healthier, disease-free lawn. With Southern Spray, you'll get:
- An in-depth inspection of your lawn to determine the best treatment plan for you.
- Eco-friendly lawn treatments that are safe for your family and pets.
- Significant reduction in disease- say goodbye to brown, dull, and dying grass!
- Prevention of Brown Patch and other lawn diseases.
With Southern Spray, you can trust that we stand behind our treatments 100%. If you still see any signs of lawn disease within 30 days after our treatment, we will come back and spray free of charge!
Here at Southern Spray, we pride ourselves not only on being the most knowledgeable technicians in the business but also for using only the most cutting-edge, family-friendly technology available. We leverage 50 years of experience in the lawn care business with the best in technology to give you gorgeous results that you can count on. You can trust us to give you the lawn you’ve been dreaming of—and the best part? We offer a 100% guarantee! If you’re ever unhappy in between treatments, we'll come back and re-treat free of charge within 30 days. When you choose us, you won't need to visit Jerry Erwin Park or the Spring Hill Battlefield to enjoy the beautiful outdoors; you can just check out your lawn!