What service are you looking for today?
With 50 years of experience in the industry, we know how to create and maintain a beautiful lawn. Our licensed and insured technicians in the Nashville area are continuously brushing up on their training and education, ensuring they understand the latest technology and methods to allow your lawn to live up to its full potential. Doing your own yard work can be difficult, but with our hassle-free lawn service in Mt. Juliet, your lawn will get everything it needs without the hassle.
Our Mt. Juliet lawn services will protect your lawn against:
- Dry, hot weather
- Other damage
A Beautiful Lawn—Guaranteed!
Here at Southern Spray, we are so confident that our services will make your lawn thick and vibrant that we guarantee our results. If we don’t produce a lawn that you can take pride in, we will come back and reapply treatments within 30 days, free of charge. This guarantee includes weeds, which can be particularly troubling.
Our guaranteed services for year-round lawn care in Mt. Juliet include:
- Custom fertilization
- Targeted disease control
- Lime applications
- Custom treatments for weeds
- Aeration and seeding if needed
- And much more!
Aeration and seeding is a foreign concept to many homeowners, but it is a necessary step in keeping your landscape happy and healthy all year long. Our Mt. Juliet aeration experts pull small plugs of soil out of the ground so that nutrients can get to the roots. Then we will seed your newly aerated lawn with our special blend to encourage new, healthy growth.
Our aeration and seeding in Mt. Juliet has many benefits for your lawn, including:
- Reduced thatch buildup
- Increased oxygen and nutrient flow
- Improved moisture transfer
- Accelerated growth
- And more!
Lawn Services Unique To You
Lawn care is more than just mowing the lawn and occasionally adding fertilizer-- it's a science! Understanding soil pH, grass lifecycles, and causes of lawn diseases are just a few things that go into evaluating your lawn to determine the best course of action. If you think your lawn is in need of aeration in Mt Juliet, call the experts at Southern Spray! We are happy to discuss the benefits of aeration and seeding and give you a free consultation.
Dealing with fleas and ticks on your lawn can be a hassle. These bloodsucking parasites survive by feeding on humans and animals, potentially passing on a range of dangerous illnesses in the meantime. These diseases include Lyme Disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and more. If you’re looking to protect your lawn from fleas and ticks, look no further than the expert exterminators over at Southern Spray.
Drastically Reduce Flea and Tick Populations
Our tick and flea treatment in Mt. Juliet is designed to efficiently reduce flea and tick populations in only two targeted treatments. When you team up with us, you can expect the following from your flea and tick exterminator in Mt. Juliet:
- A flea and tick inspection to identify areas of thick foliage and other flea and tick hiding spots.
- Two or fewer spray treatments for flea and tick removal and to deter more from entering your property.
- Affordable rates and over 5 decades of experience in flea and tick control.
- A comfortable yard you can enjoy again!
There are dozens of types of beetles that lay eggs in the grassy lawns of homeowners in Mt. Juliet. Those eggs hatch into larvae, also known as grubs, which feed on the roots of the grass in your lawn. That doesn’t sound so bad until you realize the feeding habits of grubs are responsible for brown spots and patchiness--some of the most insidious problems in lawn care. Even worse, grubs are the harbingers of even more destructive pests such as moles, which feed on them.
Getting rid of grubs requires decisive, expert action from a lawn care company like Southern Spray. When you call us for grub control in Mt. Juliet, you can expect:
- A thorough inspection and custom-designed lawn service plan to get rid of grubs.
- Experienced grub control professionals using their combined 150+ years of experience to provide the best lawn care in the state.
- The use of EPA-regulated, family-friendly products.
- Free re-treatments within the month if the grubs return.
Your lawn is an important part of your landscape, but that doesn’t mean you can forget about your trees and shrubs. In fact, ornamentals are often the first feature of a property that people notice. That means keeping your trees and shrubs protected from insects, disease, and weather is incredibly important. For the best tree and shrub care in Mt. Juliet, contact the local lawn care company with 50 years of experience caring for ornamentals. The lawn care professionals at Southern Spray are just a phone call away!
Keep Your Ornamentals Looking Their Best All Year
When it comes to tree care, every season comes with new challenges. Sometimes pests like mites, bagworms, or lace bugs are the problem. Other times, bad weather or diseases are to blame. At Southern Spray, our shrub care is designed to prevent the challenges of each season from damaging your landscape.
With the following services, we keep your ornamentals looking their best all year:
- A careful inspection of your trees and shrubs to detect signs of pests or disease.
- Seven rounds of treatment over the course of the year, each tailored to Mt. Juliet’s climate and specific to the season.
- Application of the best fungicides and insecticides available.
- The use of top-quality fertilizers, guaranteed to optimize plant health.
- Preventative treatments to ensure that you never have to worry about pests, disease, or other threats.
- Free re-treatments within 30 days if you are not 100% satisfied with our tree care.
Mt Juliet's climate creates the perfect breeding ground for lawn disease-causing pathogens and fungus. Don't let your yard become a victim of damage. Trust our experts to get rid of those pesky lawn diseases and keep your grass healthy and vibrant.
Why choose us?
- In-depth inspections: Our team of experts will thoroughly inspect your lawn to identify any signs of disease and determine the best course of action.
- Eco-friendly treatments: We use safe and effective treatments that are gentle on the environment, ensuring the health of your lawn and the planet.
- Significant reduction in disease: Our proven techniques and high-quality products will help eliminate lawn diseases and restore your yard to its former glory.
- Brown Patch prevention: We take proactive measures to prevent Brown Patch from taking hold in your lawn, saving you time and money in the long run.
Service That Is Both Friendly & Safe
Our superior customer service isn’t just about guaranteed treatments and friendly technicians—we also believe that it should be safe for your family and pets. Because of this, we only use high-quality, family-friendly products that are registered and regulated by the EPA. By offering safe and reliable lawn care in Mt. Juliet, we guarantee that you will have a healthy lawn every day of the year without worrying about harming your loved ones.