Our expert technicians will deliver the following applications to your lawn every 5-7 weeks:
- Early Season: Pre-emergent weed control for crabgrass, and spraying for overwintering broadleaf weeds.
- Spring: Additional pre-emergent spray to extend grassy weed control throughout summer, and broadleaf weed control.
- Late Spring: Fertilization to enhance root growth and early green up, and spraying for late germinating broadleaf weeds.
- Early Summer: Custom fertilization and spot weed control.
- Summer: Sustained release fertilizer for next year's green up, and post-emergent weed control.
- Late Summer: SPECTICLE pre-emergent application, and post-emergent weed control for summer recovery.
- Fall: Pre-emergent spray winter weed control, and spot broadleaf weed control.
- Winter: Lime application to raise soil pH and assist with next year's fertilization, and spot broadleaf weed control.
Give Your Lawn a Breath of Fresh Air with Aeration
With our Lawn Care and Aeration package, we'll also aerate your Bermuda grass in the spring to ensure it gets as green as possible. Aeration is ideal for grass with the following conditions:
- Hard and compacted
- Blocked by shade
- Difficult to drain
- Worn from children playing and dogs
- And more!
By removing thousands of small plugs of soil during the spring, it will allow air, water, and fertilizer direct access to the root system. Eventually, the lawn will absorb the plugs, replenishing the micronutrients in the soil, giving you a healthier, greener lawn!
Are you ready to get started on the lawn of your dreams? Get a free quote!