Fleas and ticks put your whole family in danger, even your furry friends! These pests can spread diseases like bartonella and Lyme disease, cause skin infections, and even make your pets anemic. Their small size makes it difficult to see fleas and ticks, so they’re tricky to treat on your own with store-bought sprays. For relief that really works, trust our flea and tick yard treatment in Nashville! Whether you want to get rid of a current infestation or prevent one from happening, you can trust Southern Spray for great products and guaranteed results.
Comprehensive Flea and Tick Yard Treatment
We’ve been in business since 1972, so we’ve seen it all! That means we know exactly where fleas and ticks like to hide in your yard. They hang out in protected areas, like in wood piles, tall grass, and under debris. While those are likely hiding spots, these pests can be anywhere that’s shady and cool. To make sure we target all the pests, we use a flea and tick spray that covers your entire yard. This ensures we cover every tree, shrub, plant bed, and wooded area. The spray acts as a protective coating that eliminates existing fleas and ticks while stopping future infestations from happening.
When you choose our flea control in Nashville, we will:
- Inspect your property to find where pests are resting.
- Schedule one or two applications, depending on your specific needs.
- Use an effective spray that’s safe for your loved ones once it’s dry.
- Maintain open communication throughout treatment to keep you in the loop.
- Give you our satisfaction guarantee to ensure pests don’t come back.
How to Keep Pests Out of Your Yard
Professional treatment is the best way to keep fleas and ticks out of your yard, but there are some simple things you can do to make your yard less appealing. These insects are drawn to damp, overgrown areas, so keeping your yard maintained can go a long way. If you’re too busy for yard work, we offer vegetation management that can help!
Ways to keep fleas and ticks away include:
- Keeping your grass mowed.
- Removing fallen leaves and other debris.
- Installing fences to keep deer, rodents, and other animals out.
- Making a mulch or gravel barrier between your yard and the woods.
- Removing thatch buildup through aeration.
- Watering your lawn only as needed to prevent puddling.
- Storing wheelbarrows, flower pots, and other items in the garage.
See Guaranteed Results
We’re always willing to go above and beyond because you aren’t just our customers, you’re our neighbors! We’ll keep you informed every step of the way, which includes addressing any questions or concerns that pop up. You’ll also get our satisfaction guarantee. If you have any problems after our visit, just give us a call and we’ll come back to make things right. That’s our promise to you! When you work with Southern Spray for flea and tick control in Nashville, you can count on personalized service from a team that truly cares.