In an ideal world, these beautiful trees and shrubs would be easy to maintain and healthy year round. Unfortunately, with changing seasons come insects, disease, and weather challenges that can make this upkeep a difficult and time consuming task. At Southern Spray, our expert tree and shrub care in Spring Hill will give you time back in your day and ensure the investment in your landscape is protected year round.
To tackle the many variables standing between you and healthy ornamentals, you need a comprehensive tree and shrub care treatment plan. When you choose Southern Spray as your partner in tree and shrub care, you are getting over 45 years of experience and knowledge treating landscapes in Tennessee. Here’s what you can expect from our services to keep your trees and shrubs healthy all year long:
- During early season we apply a deep root fertilizer for optimum plant health.
- In spring we apply insect and disease controls to protect against pathogens that occur at leaf break.
- During late spring insect and disease controls are reapplied for protection against early summer pest invasions.
- During early summer we conduct a careful inspection and selectively spray for mites, bagworms, and lace bugs.
- During summer a fungicide and insecticide treatment is applied for treatment of insects and diseases active in cooler weather.
- During fall a balanced, 100% slow release granular fertilizer will be applied in order to winterize plants.
- During winter we apply a dormant oil spray to control overwintering insects.
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed!
At Southern Spray, our customers are our number one priority. That’s why we offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our tree and shrub care services in Spring Hill. If you aren’t completely satisfied with our work, we will come back and retreat your home at no additional cost to you. We even offer free service follow-ups when you notify us within 30 days of the last regularly scheduled treatment.
Are You Ready for a Gorgeous, Healthy Landscape? Get Your Free Quote Today!